Animal Feed is food made for animals. The feed includes pet food and pet treats for dogs and cats as well as food for farm animals. The feed is food given to domestic animals, especially livestock, in the course of animal husbandry. There are two basic types: fodder and forage. Used alone, the word feed more often refers to fodder. The Animal Feed is an important input to animal agriculture, and is frequently the main cost of the raising animals.
Alfalfa Pelleting Process
- Generally its grown during the period of November to April Months of the year in India and the cutting process begins from the 45th day of the plantation.
- The field cut green alfalfa is spread on the agriculture land for sun drying process (which is generally called sun curing process). This is the most important phase of administration, wherein during the sun curing process the alfalfa leaves and stem has to be dried in such a manner that the leaves should not turn yellow or loose green pigments.
- After 7 days of meticulous administration, the green alfalfa is converted in to hay.
- The hay is loaded in trucks and transported to production side, where the first stage is to sieve (clean) the entire hay, so minor or major dust articles are removed from the same.
- After cleaning process the hard stem particles are removed through a mechanical machining process and the available residue is absolutely clean and dehydrated soft leaves and soft steam.
- The dehydrated alfalfa particles (leaves & steam) are grinded to a finer particles size. The overall texture of hay is now converted to Powder Form.
- The powdered alfalfa is then passed through 100 degree Celsius stream for about 8 minutes, which detoxifies the alfalfa from any toxic elements and also gets cooked at a very digestible ratio.n
- The highly cooked alfalfa meal is then pelleted through feed extrusion methodology, during the process of pelleting again the cooked meal reaches to an extremely high temperature of 123 Degree Celsius, due mechanical thrust of the extruder in its 22 ft long barrel
- The extremely hot pellets are then cooled down to a room temperature level, enabling the moisture level below 12%.
- The above process produces the most advance format of Alfalfa Hay Pellet in 8 x 25 mm and 6 x 25 mm size absolutely hygienic for Animal and Poultry feeding Purpose
Facts of Indian Alfalfa
- The pricing of the alfalfa hay / pellet is totally dependent of the physical hay recovery after sun curing process, which varies 10% to 15%, which means when 100 Kgs of green alfalfa is sun dried, the hay recovery varies between 10Kgs to 15 Kgs.
- The recoveries are totally dependent on the environmental factor and the water content within the stems of the alfalfa.
- Countries like Canada, US, New Zealand and European Countries dont get direct sun (rather they get inclined sun light), resulting to which they have a suitable climate for Alfalfa Cultivation for major part of the year.
- Indian pure alfalfa pellets will be nutritionally more viable in comparison to other countries, because India has a Nutri-rich Fertile Soil and well pattered three seasons (Summer, Rainy and Winter) in a year
- The supply of Alfalfa Pellets can be done round the year in high volumes, but for that the entire supply and processing period has to be pre-planned. As sun curing process cannot be done during rainy season in India. But the harvesting can be done during the period of November to April and the ready meal can be stored for pelleting process.
|Approximate Moisture (% Minimum)||12|
|Approximate Crude Protein (% Between)||18.5 -19.9|
|Aproximate Crude Fat (% Between)||1.5 2.5|
|Approximate Crude Fiber (% Between)||22.9 38.64|
|Approximate Carbohydrates (% Between)||16.49 43.4|
|Approximate Crude Ash (% Between)||9.8 14.19|
|Approximate Sand Silica (% Between)||0.8 5.0|
|Approximate Natural Phosphorus Content (% Between)||0.04 0.43|
|Approximate Natural Calcium Content (% Between)||0.10 1.59|
Recommended Daily Feeding:
- Indigenous Horse Breeds: 5 Kgs per day per head in two intervals
- Thoroughbred Horse: 6 Kgs per day per head in three intervals
- Small Ruminants (Goat/Sheep): 3 Kgs per day per head in four intervals
- Rabbit: 1.2 Kgs per day per head in four intervals
- Large Ruminants (Cow/ Buffalo): 6 Kgs per day per head in three intervals
|GENERAL DETAILS|| |
|Ingredients||Green Indian Alfalfa Hay Leaves|
|Ingredient Profile||100% Vegetarian|
|Product Form||8 x 25 mm Pellets and 10 x 25 mm Pellets|
|Moisture % Maximum||15 %|
|Net Weight||50 Kgs When Packed|
|Product Pricing||On Unit Basis (for each 50 Kgs Packing)|
|Production Capacity per Day||100 MT/Day|
|Factory Visit||Not Permissible|
|Fumigation||Aluminum Phosphide or Methyl Bromide (or any as per buyer specification)|
|Clinical Test Methodology||As per IS:2052 Proximate Analysis on Dry Matter Basis|
|BASIC INFORMATIONFor||DOMESTIC BUYERS|
|Outer Packing||Poly Propylene (Milky White)|
|Price Offer||On Ex- Factory Basis|
|Mode of Payment||100% Advance Through BankCash/ Cheque/ RTGS/NEFT|
|For Inter State Transaction||VAT Number is Must|
|Truck Loading||17 MT: 340 Bags | 21 MT: 420 Bags25 MT: 500 Bags | 28 MT: 560 Bags|
|Minimum Order Quantity||As per Buyer Requirement & Material Availability with us.|
|Buyer Branding Offer||Yes, for Bulk Orders Only. Buyer has to arrange for Packing Material|
|BASIC INFORMATION||OVERSEAS BUYERS|
|Inner Packing||Low Density Polyethylene Bags of 75 Micron (Optional on Demand)|
|Outer Packing||Poly Propylene (Milky White)|
|Price Offer||On CIF Destination Port Basis or Delivery basis to Nearest Transit Port|
|Mode of Payment||100% Wire Transfer Only, we dont accept L/c |
|Terms of Trade||Mutually Agreeable Basis|
|Cargo Stuffing in 40 FCL||720 Bags of 39 Kgs|
|Total Load Stuffing||25 MT in 40 FCL|
|Minimum Order Quantity||720 Bags or One 40 FCL|
|Nearest Transit Ports||Kandla Port, Adani Port and Pipavav Port (of Gujarat State) INDIA|
|Our Standard Shipping Document|| |
- 12000 Per Day
- 1 Week
B/H, Gokulnagar Octroi Check Post, Near Vijaynagar Railway Crossing Jamnagar Gujarat India 91-288-2565657